Current Build 294 contains the following implementations:
- ZimIDE saving the correct path for images.
Previous Build 290 contained the following implementations:
- Implement the function $LANGCONVERT to convert a string to any languages;
- Combo boxes accepting blank values and any default values not on the list of values;
- Correct the length of a $TOCHAR function.
Previous Build 284 contained the following implementations:
- Syntax correction for the WINDOW OPEN command;
- Adjustment for the tab order after a WINDOW SET (TABORDER...) command;
- Improvement to $TOCHAR to recognize Latin and Unicode strings at the same time;
- Improvement to LIST statement to recognize Unicode in unstructured documents.
Previous Build 274 contained the following implementations:
- Tool Bar menu causing erros when closing a window;
- Refined an issue when exporting and importing data with new lines characters;
- Fixed the crash when Named Sets are used without accessing the proper Zim directories;
- Make ZimQTC responsive to Alt Keys;
- Fixed an issue when importing documents into Zim;
- Fixed a crash when documents are created with a blank FileName;
- Fixed the TABORDER BY TABINDEX not following the tab stops;
- Removed non-existent drop styles in ZimIDE;
- Fixed ComboBox not working with Auto Clear;
- Fixed the cursor not being displayed in ComboBoxes;
- Prevented ComboBoxes from typing a value when the Value Must Match List option is used;
- Fixed the height of Forms and Displays when using a Status Bar on a Window;
- Fixed FORM SET (REQUIRED) not working properly;
- Fixed FORM SET (RESET) not reverting to its "unavailable" state;
- Implemented the Double and Right Click in List Boxes;
Previous Build 231 contained the following implementations:
- Fixed $concat with accented characters;
- Fixed check boxes not changing states;
- Fixed check boxes generating two events;
- Fixed the $reservedword function not working correctly;
- Adjusted accented characters in ADD and LET statements;
- Made guarded fields to accept some events;
- Corrected SQL syntax for misplaced quotes;
- Fixed the move of a form already positioned on top of another form;
- Corrected the display of inherited fonts in ZImIDE;
- Made font properties unavailable for inherited fonts;
- Cleaned the dirty switch after ZimIDE saves an object;
- Fixed ZimIDE for raising errors in fields with default values;
- Corrected the quotes in certain form fields causing errors in save;
- Fixed ZimIDE when updating a window;
- Inhibited list boxes from generating a selection when there is no selection;
- Presented the form name for newly created objects in ZimIDE;
- Corrected a crash in ZimQTC after selecting an image behind another form;
- Corrected the DISPLAY DEFINE syntax;
- Corrected the display of an underline in buttons.
- ZimPDP for Windows
- ZimServer for Windows
- ZimIDE for Windows
- ZimQTC Client for Windows
Trial License Details
Thank you for evaluating Zim 9.00!
Licensed to: "ZIM 900 Evaluation"
Serial Number: 67887
Operating System: Windows
Activation key (1 user: Zim Development): MP9X-U8FF-XMXT-URH4
Activation key (2 connections: Zim Runtime; needed for ZimIDE and ZimQt Client): 7RR2-U2XA-749M-FTMM
Both keys expire on October, 27, 2019.
Licensing information must be entered exactly as it appears above (without the double quotes)!
- ZimQTC Client for Windows
To learn more about Zim, visit out Online Documentation