ZimQt Browser Plugin makes it possible to run ZimQt Client inside a web browser.
This adds more portability to the already portable ZimQt Client.
Now applications will look the same on the desktop and inside a browser.
Firefox, Opera and Chrome.
Instructions for using Chrome
Chrome version 44, is the last version that will allow NPAPI to execute. Please install this version.
Starting with version 42, Chrome now disables all plugins by default. Current plugins will not run on Chrome after version 45 (September 2015)
To run ZimQt Browser Plugin on Chrome, you need to follow these instructions to enable NPAPI plugins
1. Paste this link into your Chrome browser: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
2. Select the option to Enable NPAPI plugins
3. Restart you browser
4. The first time you load this page, you will be prompted to download the plugin:
5. After installation, close and restart your browser, and go to the same link:
6. Press the checkmark icon to save the connection, and select that named connection on the next screen to load your application.
Please email any issues to email@example.com.