- ZimQt Alpha is available for testing;
- ZimQt can execute the same GUI programs that run on Zim Thin Client;
- ZimQt does not support TUI applications.
Colors on buttons and menus:
- Buttons and menus always appeared as grey in Zim Thin Client and older versions of Zim;
- In many existing Zim applications, the Background Color attribute for buttons and menus was set to "inherited";
- On ZimQt, this will result in buttons and menus having the same color as the form, which in certain cases may be undesirable;
- This can be avoided by manually changing the Background Color of menus and buttons to grey (or any other desired color) and recreating all the forms.