On the new Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, Zim 8.50 is currently not supported.
On previous version of Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1), both Zim 8.50, Zim 7.11, and Zim 7.12 are and will be supported through all future Windows system updates.
BUGS FIXES and IMPROVEMENTS - ZIM 7.11
- 64 bit portability and prototype work. Numerous 64 bit compatibility changes
- Fix for transparent bitmap buttons
- Fix for user icons not being drawn transparently.
- Implementing RAW data
- Implementing errors for RAW data
- Raising an error when committing a deadlocked transaction.
- Increase the number of messages in the message queue.
Bug fixes and minor changes (ZimServer, Zim Thin Client, Active-X, Zim DC and ODBC Driver):